Agnostic.com

7 3

Eggnog yay or nay?

Tis the season for eggnog. It can be rather divisive topic with friends and family.
What say you?
Yay to nog?
No way to nog!
Or make it dairy free?

• 7 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 1 vote
  • 0 votes
Corvislover 7 Nov 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have always LOVED eggnog, while now a-days it gives me unpleasant visits to the toilet. I still find myself drinking a entire half a gallon in a day.

You might want to try one of those OTC pills for dairy intolerance. It might help you on that day. 😀

LOVE eggnog! I have drunk it since childhood, often as a breakfast shortcut or as a post workout shake. Since I have to avoid dairy, I find the Silk soy nothing a decent substitute.

Zster Level 8 Nov 10, 2019

My Mum used to make us the homemade stuff when we were too sick to eat anything solid. It was good stuff. I'm pretty sure it could be made healthy using substitutions. And of course as we now know - eggs aren't really bad for you. (The fresher the better btw - less cholesterol).

Goes good in coffee too!

I am down with that!

Nay. If it so good why do folks only drink it at Christmas? And fruit cake! What the fuck is that shit about?

@Plainjane A wall on the Texas/Mexico border? 🙂

Because it's a holiday drink, which kinda makes it more special.

@D3rpyDerps That isn't a good answer at all. If people really liked they would sell it all of the time. This is America. Most folks put liquor in it so they will have a reason to drink it. 🙂

@Sticks48 It's good enough for me, just another thing that makes the holidays more special 😀

@D3rpyDerps You probably like fruit cake too. 🙂

Once was enough

In my Rican Culture we got something better than Eggnog ....is called Coquito. But I bought my first Eggnog bottle about two weeks ago... Spiking my Coffee. Hail to Eggnog.

I love eggnog spiked or not. Too fattening though, sadly.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:424445
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.