Agnostic.com

4 9

Diversity in America

sassygirl3869 9 Mar 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This makes me think of a picture from years ago. Anyone remember Norman Rockwell?

lOVE IT

Love it!

I get 2 stories. One is the loss of cultures and languages and the other more and more diversity. We cannot have both. Like everythng else in the world there needs to be a balance.

I see this as another example of anthropocentrism. Remember, I was married to an immigrant, I was once an emigrant and still have friends from other countries and am also the godfather to a child whose family are Syrian. This issue is NOT about people but policies that affect all people citizens and would-be citizens alike. This site is supposed to be about reason. Let's use some with all issues especially the ones that divide us.

Not people like trumpie and his swamp people

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:42501
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.