Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK Tulsi Gabbard Sends Hillary Clinton Letter Demanding Retraction of Russia Comments

Ha! The way this is written is too funny. Gabbard's letter to Hillary? Absurd. The longer she's on a national stage the more her Center-Right shows. And it's politics ... toughen up Ol' Girl. smh (I do feel almost sorry for her. The longer she whines, the more she's going to be meme-ized.)

SeaGreenEyez 9 Nov 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She is Center Right..but then Hillary is a rightwing war monger and poster child for Wall St Banksters.Her intimation was a cheap shot by a has been that blew a victory by blowing off 2 important states..thanks Hillary, your arrogance has put the country at risk.

@SeaGreenEyez, talk about a set up for a cat fight.

Pitiful!

I don't like Gabbard. Never have.
I also don't expect HIllary is going to apologize.
You know, since she didn't actually even mention Gabbard's name.
Gabbard doesn't have a case, and isn't entitled to an apology, or any
other damned thing.

Time for Tulsi to stfu, drop out of the race, and go back to Hawaii.
Besides, who in their right mind would want to leave Hawaii for DC???

Be interesting to see if she runs as a third candidate.

That would be a waste of time and money.
She doesn't have the support to make any kind of serious, or realistic,
third party run.

@KKGator Yes, she doesn't stand a chance. Running at 1 or 2 percent. What the Dems don't need though is a 3rd party candidate to steal away votes.

@rogueflyer I am definitely in favor of a strong third party. It's sorely needed in this country, no doubt. Something has got to break the back and forth with the republicans and democrats. It's destroying the nation.

However, until we're rid of 45, I really don't want to see a third party splitting any votes.

Btw, I say all of this as a moderate Independent.

@KKGator The Dems have a real problem. Bidon might not win against Warren in the primary and Warren can't win against trump because she's too far left. I'm a moderate also but would vote for anyone who would win against the self-proclaimed "very stable genius".

@rogueflyer As I've said on numerous occasions, I will most definitely vote for whomever runs against 45.
I'm hoping 45 doesn't live to see next November, and Warren (or whomever the democrats nominate) beats the snot out of Pence.

@KKGator Voters in eighteen states can keep a leash on corruption in all political parties, using the direct initiative, referendum and recall. These 18 include California where I’m an activist.

Voters in the other 32 states and the nation elect people who easily become predators and make everyone their prey.

NOT SILLY, RANDOM OR FUN.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:425389
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.