Agnostic.com

10 0

How did everyone find out about the site?

MrOhio18 3 Mar 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, fb, then the notion I had to move my life forward! Adventure, here I come!

It was shared by a nonbeliever group on Facebook.

Zster Level 8 Mar 25, 2018

An ad appeared on my facebook feed that indicated one of my former clients "liked" this site. She and her husband are confrmed atheists and very intelligent, so I thought I'd take a look. I couldn't tell if it was a dating site or a regular discussion forum, and was surprised to find it is both! I like the idea that men and women, married, single and all generations, can participate in the discussions with no pressure toward dating - just a friendly exchange of ideas. Refreshing!

One of my college professor colleagues posted the link on Facebook. I was so ready to visit here after being attacked by alt-right religious nuts on an MK (missionary kid) Facebook page, whenever I mentioned the LGBTQ community, or science.

Facebook

Facebook. I think Facebook detected I was on OkCupid, Meetup, Reddit, and eHarmony. When I signed up, I joined because I thought that this site focused on dating without religion in the way.

I'm trying on the other dating platforms, but I do like how conversation happens on this platform. To me, it takes away a layer of fakeness.

Yup

I learned about it through Facebook.

Thinking Athiest Facebook page. they posted the link

Remi Level 7 Mar 24, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:42584
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.