Agnostic.com

9 6

LINK Joe Biden claims marijuana might be gateway drug, despite research - Business Insider

It's time for Ol Joe to go be a Grandpa. He needs to leave the country alone. His 1980 mindset is archaic, mis, mal and ill-informed. 😔

SeaGreenEyez 9 Nov 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

His memory and awareness is worse than a stoner's.

Even as a boomer, born in 1952, I feel that this deserves an "OK, boomer."

It's a great thing when a boomer says ok boomer to another boomer. Thanks for that.

Cannabis is not a gateway drug any more than ice cream is, but... no matter if it were, keeping drugs under the thumb of the DEA and criminal justice system, instead of the public health and regulatory authorities where they belong, is inane. Legalize it.

One more reason he needs to go into retirement. He is living in a different century.

Absolutely it is! If I hadnt of been lied to about weed I wouldn't have tried a bunch of other drugs.

1of5 Level 8 Nov 17, 2019

Definitely no to Joe!

This is an “OK, Boomer” moment

Hey I'm a grandpa. And uh, I am certain his is incorrect. I have tons of statistical data to prove it! 🙂

@SeaGreenEyez oh nooooooo I have skeletons and unlike donald I am embarrassed by my mistakes!

Yes, he would not be good for the people; he takes PAC money, and would be almost as bad as Trump.

Hardly

Ever president since Reagan sold out the US people and served the rich, the Pentagon, the bankers, and the big corporations. Biden will absolutely be one of those, and Trump has lowered the bar so much that Biden will have to do almost nothing to undo Trump's service to the rich and the Dems will fall all over themselves praising him. So yes, he would be almost as bad, and in the ways that matter, just as bad.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:427815
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.