Agnostic.com

13 9

LINK Secular Tour of the Ark Encounter: Atheist Bailey Harris vs. Fundamentalist Ken Ham - This kid is really inspiring!

Watching this young atheist give a skeptical tour of the ark encounter will restore your faith in humanity.

OldMetalHead 9 Nov 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wow, glad I've had no inclination to go waste money there. They really do not believe any science at all.

Great summary from the kid, smarter than Moses.
The other young creationist museum had raptors as pets. Raptors like pets like dino was in a Flintstone like backyard setting. Also showed Zebras sharing hay with Lions on the ark.

Would any Christain notice if Merlin the Wizards showed friendship with Moses and shared Majic spells, together in a display. A Christian would say, I didn't know they knew each other. It must be true because it is written right here backed by Christain scientisfic proof.

It looks to me like the ark was built on top of a swamp...good luck with that!

Would be hilarious if it sank.

@Beowulfsfriend I know!!!!!!

God made a rainbow, to promise that floods won't happen again. Wonder if a big flood came and wash the ark away. Christian scientists and clergyman would be stand outside afterwards, saying. HOLLY FUCK!!!

I hear it has a bilge pump showing how they got rid of waste. Who would have known that Noah was that intelligent at his age? Apparently Ken Ham is not, and he hopes that you are not either.

$51 ? for a ticket. No wonder the place is almost empty

Yet, they blame the evil atheist people for scaring folks off - uhh, yea.

She's a badass!!!

WOW! I love it!! Keep up the good work, and great videos for sure!!

This girl spoke at the FFRF convention in San Francisco last year. She did well considering it was to an audience of over 500 people. FFRF also gives awards to students for essays on certain subjects. As an after-life member my money helps to support this program.

nice work, Bailey...

Smart,funny girl......"and now let the incest begin".

I'm still trying to figure out what a "kind" is.

I adore this child and she gives me renewed hope for the future.

Wow, that child is awe inspiring. This idiotically tax funded piece of propaganda would be better off rotting to the ground. Horrifyingly shameless rework of already preposterous lies. Appalling.

Hamm needs to build more rides.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:428071
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.