Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Chick-fil-A to start making changes after LGBTQ backlash

They have a long way to go to earn my goodwill. But this could be a good first step.

From a different news article:

“If Chick-Fil-A is serious about their pledge to stop holding hands with divisive anti-LGBTQ activists, then further transparency is needed regarding their deep ties to organizations like Focus on the Family, which exist purely to harm LGBTQ people and families,” Drew Anderson, GLAAD’s director of campaigns and rapid response, said in a statement Monday.

RichCC 8 Nov 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I saw a bunch of comments at 'National Review'. They just couldn't understand why anyone would criticize the Salvation Army. Lol.

My trouble with Chick-fil-A along with most of the rest of our conservative and religious culture is that I don't trust them any farther than I can throw a fit.
I don't know how they would overcome that.. before I'd give them credit for any good works. Ha, ha.😐

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:428148
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.