Agnostic.com

9 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Admirable effort. I could never spend that much time and energy on something I think is made up baloney.

At my last count as a Doctor of Theology and Comparative Modern Religions and an Atheist since around the age 8-9 years old, the total I found was 1,897 contradictions but, hey, if anyone out there wants to dig further into the absolutely boring piece of ridiculous, arcane, archaic tome of Myth, Superstition and Bronze Age Fairy Tales, please be my guest.

When you study the Buybull all this stuff will come out.

And that, my good Sir, is why the pages of the bible make for the most excellent of toilet papers ever invented.

"… unless they’re closing their eyes, sticking their fingers in their ears, and refusing to think about any of the errors in their worldview."

That's exactly what some folks do !

Too bad people who "study" the babble fail to notice this.....

Great Post! And the suggestions below it were equally as good.

BillF Level 7 Dec 3, 2019

I don't care. At age 13, I became an atheist when I realized the Bible is just a book of stories written by men. Like Grimm's Fairy Tales.

These books were written and collected over centuries. There is no surprise that there would be numerous inconsistencies and contradictions. The cruelty comes from when they were written and we humans are often horrible creatures.

NonStampCollector has a fantastic video on this

@Vpatel, Thanks for posting this. It's a new one for me 🙂

@freeofgod I've seen this before, but watched it again, and posted it on my FB page just because it is pretty darn good... well not so much the animation, but he writing.

@snytiger6 NonStampCollector's stick man animations have character and makes it very approachable. Darkmatter2525 has slicker animations, and these certainly art to its artistic value, but the message that comes across is the same.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:434252
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.