Agnostic.com

32 3

Who would you be in a post-apocalyptic society?

What type of person? Perhaps a Negan-type character, or Mad Max? How would your morality change, do you think, and what would be your new social roles?

Honestape 6 Mar 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would still be a goat farmer and maybe selling milk and cheeses as well as produce. At least no more property taxes or credit card bills.

I would be the one cobbling together bits and pieces of technology to try to get things working. Coupled with some basic survival skills of a more traditional nature, I think I would probably do OK for at least a while.

Walking Dead - The Stand - or Terminator?

This is actually a poser, despite all the book & movie tropes out there. It would to an extent on the actuality of the new "society", if there was one at all, & who I was responsible for. Otherwise the question is just way too open to honestly answer. for me, at least.

Could be any worse than I am now thank you.

Leon Level 5 May 12, 2018

Bert Gummer

Every bit as conflict averse and armed as now. Maybe a facial tattoo, They rather expect that now, I think.... lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:43477
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.