Agnostic.com

19 4

Are you more a cat or dog lover?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Cats. They are mostly independent, except when they need lap time. We have five and they are a great since of entertainment and affection.
Don't get me wrong, I love dogs, too. When you find that special one, or rather, they pick you, the bond is unbreakable. I miss you Dutchess Roo.

My user-name says it all. Well socialized dogs are a delight, and I have lived with both at the same time. I spent part of my childhood growing up on a farm, and we had both. However, now I live with two felines, and prefer their company.

Both

My profile pic and all the posts in Feline Fanatics. 🙂

I am by far a cat person. They aren't needy and have awesome personalities.

Lol I do like how they aren’t needy. You’re a lot on there.

Cats. Am crazy about them!

Zster Level 8 Mar 26, 2018

Dogs are great, plus they don’t shit inside. Well, Fudge had an accident a few days ago, but he doesn’t feel good. Cats need to take it outside or learn to flush.

And learn to use room spray after.

The upside is that I don't have to take them out in nasty weather, and they won't be leaving little gifts in my garden or anyone elses', like some dog-walkers in my neighborhood allow.

@ailurophile I love nasty weather!!! The dog handlers should pick up turds, though. It’s sad that there are many people that should not have dogs. Several live in my complex, for sure.

@NothinnXpreVails Heh. Well, try some gale force winds and ice slivers on for size. 🙂 I am so grateful when I see a responsible dog person come by. Quite often, their dog is as well socialized as they are.

@ailurophile bring it!!

@NothinnXpreVailsYou have to bring yourself to Vermont. I can't control the weather... yet.

Woof woof woof

I've known a few lovely dogs, but basically I'm a cat person.

Cat, as you can see. My buddy Hobo.

Dogs.

Love Cats !

Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Cats. Dogs will be your loyal friend for life no matter what; cats will be your loyal friend for life but only if you fulfill your part of the bargain - you can respect an animal like that.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 26, 2018

Dogs hands down. Dogs are your loyal friend for life. Cats believe if you drop dead they'll just go the neighbors house to eat..

Common misconception. Cats can and do bond with their humans. The last cat I ever rescued, and then left with my mom when I was in a transitional period spent most of his time under her bed when she was dying from cancer. When she died, he ran out of the room and hid under the couch... and yowled.

My younger cat was also bonded with my ex. After he moved out, she went into mourning. He came back to our home to pick something up, and she was ecstatic.

I'll let you guess lol @EmeraldJewel. this is dougle and humbug, brothers from the same litter. his names humbug because christ-mas is bullshit and I was looking after puppies as they were born just before Xmas.I do love nature including cats but just don't choose to own them.the mum sausage in the middle I had to put to sleep because she was very ill.

definitely a dog lover. have 2 miniature schnauzers, This is the female Nugget

lovely

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:43597
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.