Agnostic.com

13 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Great! Except for the fact that there was no mass killing of infants under Herod, and the history of the Middle East is nothing like what the gospels pretend it is, so, you know... it couldn't have happened anyway.

LOL. As an Atheist through and through I see that the mythological "Nativity Scenes" that pervade almost everywhere around this time of year should be far more factual and show nothing but cattle and livestock sheltering, as they would have done btw, in a barn/shed, etc, completely devoid of any humans except for the farmer feeding them for the night.

Immediately, a slogan from the 70s jumped into my mind:

"What if they called a war, and nobody came/"

Are we there again? It is the call for resistance to an unacceptable evil. Resistance can take several forms, not doing anything or actively opposing the force. I am willing to stand arm in arm with Catholics and Muslims and move forward to put myself between those who need protection and those who want to oppress. Passive resistance does not work here anymore. I think we have arrived in 1789.

I love this image but I feel more like crying than laughing.

Brilliant, the only thing I would want to change there is the colour of Jesus, Mary and Joseph, after all they should be of Middle Eastern appearance.

Really? Everybody in America knows that Jesus looked exactly like Jeffrey Hunter.

@DenoPenno Well we know how Americans are easily fooled.

But you know that cuts into the White Christian narrative.
All thing are possible through self delusion.

priceless, ty

I saw this posting on FB...from an agnostic.com comrade...

Now, that would about the size of it today.

Needed, no doubt, but how horrible that it represents reality!

Wonderful.

Same hypocrites that support trump, fuck them!!!

@altschmerz most catholics are.

@altschmerz i said most and it is true.

For once, some "truth" in advertising!

My thoughts exactly. 😘

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:436367
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.