Agnostic.com

9 9

LINK The Indian Land Claimed in the Name of a (Baby) God | OZY

So India with a secular constitution is having issues with the religious folks as well.

HippieChick58 9 Dec 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Modi was elected as a Hindu nationalist

Now this will give the christians bright ideas of claiming land in the US and europe.

Some background on OZY online:

Ozy (styled OZY) is an international media and entertainment company launched in September 2013 by former CNN and MSNBC news anchor, journalist, and businessman Carlos Watson and Goldman Sachs alum Samir Rao. Ozy's headquarters is in Mountain View, California, and it also has an office in New York City, as well as staff reporters and correspondents across the globe, including Washington, D.C., North Carolina, Toronto, New Delhi, Kiev, Paris, London, Cape Town, Lagos and Mexico City.

As of 2018, Ozy claimed an audience of 3 million subscribers and a monthly reach of over 40 million
Ozy has branched out since its inception as an online magazine to become a producer of podcasts, television events.

Ozy's investors include Laurene Powell Jobs, Mike Moe, Louise Rogers, Marc Lasry, Dan Rosensweig, Larry Sonsini, David Drummond and Ron Conway

[en.m.wikipedia.org]

Carlos Watson in pic below.

This crap is not going to end well. If at all.

It's shit like this that makes me realize that humanity will never shake off
it's beliefs in bullshit religions and fake gods.
Sure, some of us know it's ALL garbage, but there are more who will never
accept that it's all been LIES created by other humans, and has never been real.

That's an illogical claim by an illogical atheist.

@blahblah LOL
Nothing "illogical" about my statement, or me.
You are, however, entitled to your bullshit opinion.

@motrubl4u Thank you. The motion carries!
😉

@KKGator you say ..."has never been real." Please provide logical evidence for this claim

@blahblah There has never been any credible or verifiable evidence of the existence of ANY god, ever.
It's perfectly logical to infer none have ever existed.

@KKGator no the proper inference is that you do not know about or understand the evidence that does exist.

@KKGator Taco God really exist, why because I created taco God. What evidence is there for taco God? My statement and the fact that tacos exist, people exist and people really eat tacos.

@blahblah Your attempt to discredit me is based on a faulty opinion.
Your little meme doesn't apply to this.
Knowing gods don't exist has nothing to do with "personal incredulity",
and everything to do with a complete and total lack of REAL evidence
to prove otherwise.

@KKGator You do not know that gods do not exist. What you obviously do not know is that gods do exist. People have eaten tacos.

@blahblah I have been resistant to labeling you a "troll", as others have suggested you are.
That resistance is gone now.
You spout nonsense and are unnecessarily argumentative.
That makes you a troll.
We're done here.

@KKGator not a troll. People only want to label me as troll because my understanding differs from theres. If you do not want to correctly and logically understand things, that's fine I am not here to force logic, learningor knowledgeupon you I do not mind sharing freely for those that want to freely receive. . . I am not here for anything argumentative especially unnecessarily. Thank you have a nice day.

Pathetic.

If you think that religions can not influence politics, think again.

Oh boy, something to start a new war over.🤮

Good grief! India Has 100,000 or more gods from thousands of religions...good luck with this!

Hinduism, at last count, has 30,000 sperate deities/gods/goddesses no wonder they're scrambling for farmable lands, etc, if they have temples for EVERY single Deity.

@Triphid in my experience, the density of temples is smaller than the density of churches in any American small town. There is no scramble for arable land, but the farm productivity remains pathetically low.

@Triphid aaahh, typo, meant to say 100,000 (Perhaps a tiny exaggeration?) Fixing now!

@AnneWimsey No probs, Mate.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:436675
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.