Agnostic.com

1 1

I’m an ordained minister, I spent the $50 and have a certificate that I can register at the courthouse allowing me to legally perform whatever religious ceromony I choose. I work in a music shop, the number of people buying ‪tax free bass guitars in the name of the church was rubbing me the wrong way so I decided that just to show how little putting the word minister in front of your name warranted any sort of extra privilege or respect I would go through the process and do whatever it took to become a minister myself… It took a handful of clicks on some cockamamie website and 50 bucks, that’s it. At one point I was even going to have a band called the Agnostic Ministers but alas, I’m atheist🙂

ArdentAtheist 8 Mar 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So does your reverendship entitle you to discounts on music gear and if so...Where? I want in on this (maybe I can actually afford an EVH 5150 Series III full-stack some day)!!! Not to mention the "cool" factor that puts you with legendary icons like the Reverend Horton Heat!!

I’ve seen you around town... I don’t mention where I work on here but I may have seen you there as well? I think we have mutual music friends.. If you want to get some gear I may be able to find you a coupon but I’m not the owner... I’m just the acoustic guy, I was glad to spot a familiar face on here even if we are not formally equanted, love the Horton, cheers

@ArdentAtheist Hope you aren't "stalking" me!!! LOL!!! I've been trying to get together and jam with a friend of mine (but he still hasn't bothered to get a practice amp!!) If you're into pints, we should get together sometime. Feel free to direct message me (DM). I too was happy to see a "local" with whom I have much in common.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:43746
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.