Agnostic.com

7 6

LINK Michael Bloomberg Is Donating $10 Million To House Democrats Under Fire From GOP

This is exactly what he said he would do. Like him, hate him, he's at least trying to help secure the House and take the Senate.

SeaGreenEyez 9 Dec 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Only "soft money" is legal to pay for general issues advertising that produces it's own ad....hard money is capped at 3500 buck$ for an individual candidate ad or direct donation....when Soros does it fake news spews lies to rebut but when Adelson now Bloomberg does it zionism is mute until the next war crimes get reported

He would do a lot more good for the country if he would simply take all of the money he is pouring into politics and buy out Fox News and/or Sinclair.

@SeaGreenEyez, he has enough money and the connections to pull off a leveraged buy out.

I hope he donates millions to the senate candidates as well.

I doubt he will....all 100 Senators vote the same but people should help the A-18 pilot running to beat Moscow Mitch in Kentucky

Money, it runs the world. Too bad there is no morals test for those who have it. At least they are not all greedy SOB’s like Trump and the Koch brothers.

Excellent

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 12, 2019

Fucking A, I wish I could afford to buy the presidency and some congressmen.

You'd all be much better off if I could, I can assure you.

1of5 Level 8 Dec 12, 2019

Lord knows they could use some hemp, but who couldn't?

Hemp is a very valuable commodity.

@RoboGraham No shit! It has many uses clothing and paper are just two of the more important products.

@Sticks48 If I'm not mistaken, it's the oldest known material used for rope making.

@RoboGraham I think you are right.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:437731
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.