Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK Matt Bevin pardons: murders, convicted child rapists, baby killers and one murderer/beheader

The violent criminals had families that gave money to his campaign. A mere $1,000 got one killer his freedom. smh

SeaGreenEyez 9 Dec 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Corruption or incompetence, neither are trait wanted in a leader, as an English man I know what I am talking about today.

Karma says he meets one of them in a dark alley.

I would not question or argue with Karma if it happened.

Saving taxpayers money feeding guarding all those prisoners with free healthcare clothing cable TV and postage to write ANYONE....making room for Moscow Mitch who belongs in prison too for war crimes and corruption at the Pentagon

@SeaGreenEyez sorry I failed to appear sarcastic and bitterly ironic with those words....In fact I share most of your concerns as a political prisoner 29 years ago and my daughter threatened by a deadly incarcerated lesbian 35 years ago and 39 years ago I was a volunteer "match" helping a young felon during his hard time

Bevin needs to be in jail!

Asshole criminal bought and paid for

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 15, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:438384
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.