Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK German bishops declare that homosexuality is completely and utterly 'normal'

Sometimes religious leaders surprise us in pleasant ways...

snytiger6 9 Dec 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They ought to know, eh.

That’s good news to hear from the German bishops. Now can they send that news worldwide? The United States would be a wonderful start!

Live and let live. People should leave people alone to do whatever they like as long as it doesn't affect others. I don't care what homosexuals do in the privacy of their bedrooms.

Aaaannnndddd, it is! And it appears in every species of animal ever studied, not just humans. You like who you like!

Good.

An indication, perhaps, that there are some people in religion who aren't absolute cunts.

Too many are, though.

Hey, ease up there Cobber, 'cunts' are very useful, wouldn't it better to call them something like haemorrhoids, Genital Warts or Genital Herpes instead since those are truly annoying, hard to get rid of and no-body wants them anyway...... LOL.

@Triphid I thinkcalling them "brain cancers" would work well.

@snytiger6 Possibly, but does one not need a brain to get brain cancer in the first place and in my opinion most members of the Clergy have relinquished almost of their ACTIVE brain in favour of the small part that urges/incites greed, deception, dishonesty, etc.

@Triphid I was thinking of them as cancers infecting other people's brains.... even though I know that isn't how cancer really happens.

@snytiger6 Well since cancer is definitely not a contagious disease nor can passed on by body fluids, etc, then they can't infect another in the true meaning of the word.
But the side effects of the insidiousness that is in their heads does affect the minds of others very detrimentally in my opinion.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:438539
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.