Agnostic.com

17 4

LINK Texas Pastor Taunts Kids At Mall: ‘Santa Does Not Exist!’ | Michael Stone

Obviously he got into religion as a way to make people miserable and unhappy. He derives joy out of other people's misery.

snytiger6 9 Dec 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"There may be more evidence for Santa Claus (than god)" - Matt Dillahunty

In the case of Japanese film-making, perhaps dispelling Satan Claws is not such a bad thing... Yikes!!!

I may be wrong, but isnt there a little evidence a Saint Nicholas existed; can't say that about Jesus however.

That's funny

I would say GODS do not exist

@snytiger6 I heard that Turkey had also a simaliar legend. It has evolved to a legend to get young children to behave themselves all year round but as they got older they realized the meaning of Santa Clause was really about.

Someone should have been around to say back to him that neither does god and Jesus.

Sick fuck

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 15, 2019

Maybe someone needs to taunt the pastor that god doesn't exist.

You summed it up just about right there.

Headline: “Texas Children Taunt Pastor at Church: ‘God Does Not Exist’”

I think the dumping of misery is just a byproduct of his arrogance and inability to understand that other people think differently from him and are ENTITLED to do so. He thinks he has, as a colleague used to say, "The Texas franchise of the truth," so he has to beat everybody over the head with it. I doubt there is any way to get him to understand what an arrogant horse's ass he is being.

Wouldn’t happen in Australia. The Mall management would have unceremoniously dumped him and his retinue outside. Then a Channel 7 crew would have chased him up the street to ask what right he had to try to upset children like or that.

But then we don’t get pricks like that performing in public in Australia anyway.! 😱

Most malls up here have no solicitation orders and throw people out - it's f'ing Tex-ass and a preacher.

It would have been fun to join him with a “neither is Jesus” sign.

I heard some christian hypocrites saying Santa is an acronym for Satan, and some even spelled Santa Claus as Satan Claws. Ironic.

I remember this story when it first came out. Oh, the irony of telling kids that Santa doesn't exist but then talks about Jesus being real.

My reaction, as well!

Well, on the one hand, he's not wrong......but on the other hand, we live in a world where basically everything is fucked. I don't celebrate Christmas, but my sister does. If my five year old nephew or my one year old niece asked me if I believe in Santa, I'm going to say yes.

Because they're kids. Let them believe until they get old enough. THEN turn them into bitter, jaded motherfuckers.

Perhaps someone should have mentioned to him , that things written in the Bible are contradictory , that a Catholic , in trying to determine the birth date of Jesus , made an error and was over four years off , based on when the , "Star of Bethlehem ," in reality , a returning comet , was actually in the vicinity , that there were many more books written , but a man born and raised as a Pagen , decided which books would be a part of the BIble , based on his own preferences and that a lot of vital information was there fore omitted , and that the books of the Bible were written by men , not a God , most of them , many centuries after the events took place , and are therefore open to misinformation and personnel variations , for starters . Therefore , what he is teaching is misinformation and in most cases out right lies .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:438559
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.