Agnostic.com

8 7

LINK I’m a 37-Year-Old Mom & I Spent Seven Days Online as an 11-Year-Old Girl. Here’s What I Learned.

Note: This piece contains sexual content and descriptions of child sex abuse that could be disturbing to some readers. The messages, images, and conversations included here are real.

This is frightening, chilling, and distressing.

#sex
HippieChick58 9 Dec 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am always surprised that people are surprised.

Yes, difficult reading not so much for the content but to know there are soo many perverted men roaming (slithering) the streets. There are women ,FFRF in their Black collar crime once had a story about an Australian woman who ran a children's school being caught. Seh managed to flee to another country. What a world!!!

In today's installment of "people fucking suck" we have this.

1of5 Level 8 Dec 15, 2019

Bad people. We hear about them in lical news every day. I have stopped watching local news that is dominated by kidnapping, drug use, shooting, prostitution....

In life, at work, in a city and in the world there are good sides and dark sides. Unless you are born into it or caught in bad circumstances, it not hard for most to avoid the dark side.

I knew a saying since childhood... "If you do not want to go to a place, why ask questions, ask for directions to it?" I personally have not come across any crooks, drug addicts, gun shooting, abuse, known people who do this and gladly not have met these bad people.

We know there are many bad things happening all the time. Can we not avoid them?

Atrocious

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 15, 2019

This isn't new. My friends and i were approached by perverts like this when we were teens. It's just so much easier for them now, with the internet. They are so savvy. At the age of 66, when I go on dating sites, I still get approached by weirdos like this. It's a sick world.

I didn't click. I've seen it before. Thing is pedophiles disguise themselves and fool young girls who trust everyone. Sometimes they get fooled and meet up with the police/

Yes...it is not any better now and perhaps even worse since there is the internet. Parents have a tough time of balancing what to tell their young girls...you don't want them to fall prey but you don't want to scare them or disgust them either. I think being naive and not knowing makes young girls curious and not wanting to look dumb about things.

The saddest thing is to learn from a pervert what a dick is...it haunts for a long time...tough read.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:438662
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.