Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK We’re Getting Old, but We’re Not Doing Anything About It

Like climate change, the aging of America demands a serious rethinking of the way we live.

HippieChick58 9 Dec 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is always the personal final option😑

Unfortunately, with he recalcitrance of the Republican party, our political system stinks when it comes to trying to addess predictable problems before they are staring us in the face.

The way the elderly are warehoused is horrible.

I don't plan on ever going to a "Senior Living" facility.

@HippieChick58 Nobody plans on it. Seems families are so much smaller now it's sometimes the only option.

@freeofgod Let me rephrase... I will not go. If it is decided I need to go because I need assistance I will take another option even if it means moving to Oregon.

@HippieChick58 get thyself to an attorney and get your wishes legally, and clearly laid out along with a clear understanding of your options where you live and elsewhere if needed - yesterday.

These decisions need to be made while your of sound mind and body - for when you no longer are.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:442000
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.