Agnostic.com

12 0

I am just curious how many people are getting rid of their TV provider or cutting the cord, like Cable or Satellite or dish

What are the options

TonyCarl1 6 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't watch much television, no time for that... I watch the news in the morning and a show or two on the local channels...

I have never had satellite and I have not had Cable TV for years. I occasionally watch something using my antenna; but I mostly stream using my Roku. I pay for Netflix, Hulu, and CBS All Access (for the Star Trek stuff mostly). I also have Amazon Prime so I have access to their videos and shows as well.

I plan to soon

Just have cable for internet access till I find a better way, use a firestick for video. Moving to a new city in a few months and wil be exploring options further.

1of5 Level 8 Dec 29, 2019

I get free expanded basic cable. If it wasn't free I wouldn't have it.

I dropped Cable TV in 2005 but kept the cable internet. I just switched to fiber-optic internet and I plan to get a flat-screen TV and sign up for some streaming services.

Take a look at 1numedia.com, if your interested drop me a private message

@TonyCarl1 you're not going to deliver content this way:

"Website Expired"
"This account has expired. If you are the site owner, click below to login."

Cut the cord from satellite in 2007.

Zster Level 8 Dec 28, 2019

I have never owned a TV.

I have never lived in a home with cable TV. I have an antenna and get broadcast TV, and don't see it as an asset in my life. Its "free" so I have an attitude like "why should I spurn something free?" But would my life be richer without it? Probably. My life is better spent living than watching.

I haven't had cable for over 25 years, but at a certain point I got Netflix, and some other channels through a Roku.

no tv for about 8 years now. it's not missed.

Never had it.

skado Level 9 Dec 28, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:443349
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.