Agnostic.com

8 6

LINK Joe Biden says he would consider a Republican as his running mate - CNNPolitics

Jeebus, Joe is just a major suck up. Just say NO Joe.

HippieChick58 9 Dec 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He should've run as a Republican.. no to Joe!

Joe Biden is showing signs of dementia, seriously.

Well, if it was a republican with similar ideas to the Eisenhower platform back in the 50's! I realize the Republican platform and approach back then had many loopholes that kept some of his proposals from ALL Americans but still it was not bad.
I know we have to break this 2 party system and get other candidates besides those the leaders of the dnc or rnc decide should be our choices.

He qualifies it by saying I can't think of one now so probably blowing off a troll in audience, I know him personally.

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 31, 2019

He could just be honest and say he'll pick a corporation/wealthy/Wall Street suck-up. 😛

He had better be careful as I will never vote republican.

Another Cockwomble..smh

WTF sorry I can't get excited about that idea. Joe is not my first pick. We need new blood.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:444195
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.