Agnostic.com

6 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The problem is the people we elect to run our government. The majority allow big corporate and the wealthy to control legislation and implementation - ALL to benefit and consolidation of power for themselves. Most of us on this site know this, the question is how do we get people like trump supporters to stop voting against their own best interests?

Its not just trump supporters. Our medical system has been a slow train wreck for decades, under the stewardship of dems, gop, and bipartisan efforts. Focusing on trump supporters is just a diversion l.

@MarkiusMahamius I focus on trump supporters because the dems did try throwing a bone - a diversionary bone but still a bone - with the ACA. Sadly the special interests wrote too much (all?) of the bill and the process was further eroded as it went to the rule setting and implimentation. trump supporters encompass the mind fuck of years of programing by those that fight universal health care. IMHO

@silverotter11 sadly I think it's a much broader and deeper issue than just trump supporters. The number of dem candidates for federal office, who arent in bed with the healthcare industry?

@silverotter11 , and the repugs are reversing the ACA as we speak 😟

@MarkiusMahamius Well, it's New Year's Day didn't want to harsh the mellow of hope for the new year. 🙂

The ignorance of Americans always astonishes me 😟

Fortunately, I live in Spain. I have no worries about high, unexpected health costs.
The more I read of what happens in the USA, the happier I am not to be there.

Amazing ain't it..smh

Yeah we have been taken for a ride

Too bad more Americans do not know yet about the fact of low-cost high-quality healthcare in other nations.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:444602
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.