Agnostic.com

32 4

What's something you're obsessed with?

Mea 7 Mar 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good beer with the right balance of hops and malt

Everything. I say this because I'm interest-fickle. I get interested in something, learn about it, then move on to the next shiny.

^^And I. I'm on knitting now. We'll see how long that lasts...

Marvel, Tom Hiddleston, movies, and chocolate

Trying to comprehend Trump. NRA. God. Equally. What do they have against humanity?

Currently this site

Lately, true crime podcasts. Specifically, the last podcast on the left and True Crime garage. Which has led me to a plethora of books...

Being free. It’s like I can’t have enough freedom. I wanna move my way, work when I want to, wake up late from time to time, go out when I feel like, drink a beer in the morning, etc...

an old movie called dr zhivago. seen it more than 30 times and I never tire of it..

Over thinking

I'm the only one obsessed with food??

Science fiction stuffs, and almost anything related to technology and the future.

This web site!

Have to think - politics right now

Can I just say how glad I am to be part of a group where no one answered this with something like prepping, ghosts, or the Lord!

Finding the perfect donut. I fear it is a lost cause.

Never give up your dream

@carcmcgarc Thanks for reminding me. 🙂

I felt that way about pancakes. Then i got diabetes. No more pancakes. 😟

@Celestia I'm so sorry. So l won't tell you about my trip to IHOP and how good the pancakes were. That would be cruel, so l won't do that.

You are a very not nice person. I will pray to the goddess of delicious breakfast food that the next stack you order is scorched.?

@Celestia 🙂

Film and filmmaking......... And the occasionall Caramelo candy bar............. Okay maybe it's more like semi occasionall................ Okay so maybe frequent Caramelo candy bars, but it's not a problem. I can quit any time I want!!.................................................. Okay, so it's frequent. I frequently and obsessively eat Caramelo candy bars. Is that so bad?..... It's bad isn't it? Dammit! I knew it! 😉

Being alive in general.

The ID channel...Golden Girls...Clue (Tim Curry yum)

The MCU , sex, exercise

I'm beginning to forget what sex is like and I'm only 36...... And after typing that out I've made myself sad.

Breathing

Bird photography

Astrophysics.

Sherlock Fanfiction. And Beck's newest studio release.

Another Beck fan. My love for Beck and his music has brought me much happiness.

I was a fan of Beck until hearing Debra for the first time. That was when everything changed. Obsession followed. I had a weekend job in the radiology department of a Baltimore hospital years ago, must have listened to Mutations hundreds of times while logging new ex-rays and bringing older ones up from the basement archives. Midnight Vultures was such a game changer.

@Escott I got into Beck with Odelay. Funny you mention Mutations. That's one of my favorites too. I saw him on the Guero tour. Farking amazing. I had a chance to see him this summer, but due to low funds I didn't. My son and I are seeing Radiohead in Philly end of July.

What do you think of Sea Change?

Oh, and Debra. For sure a great song!

Love Sea Change, love Morning Phase, love Guero, love all of it. I'll be seeing Beck at the end of the month at Anthem in DC. That will be my sixth Beck show.

Spirit Healing & Majic

Reality.. I love factual books, audiobooks, YouTube's channels that focus on reality & forums like this one where I can engage with people that are more likely to be realists.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:44591
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.