Agnostic.com

78 8

Would u marry a theist?

See, I have always thought about marriage but the fact is in my area Atheists are few.. Would you marry a theist? I can if they don't bug about going to church..

Robertnicolas52 4 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

78 comments (76 - 78)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Stay away. In Dawkins' memetic theory you have different raisons d'etre. Here's is to propagate the memplex, "convert" more Christians. Did you ever meet a believer that didn't try to convert you?

She would have to be very special (not church going, not preachy, still parties, signs prenup., 😉) ..

What if she had more money than you. Would the prenup still be a requirement? 🤣😂

@Trajan61 Oh yeah.. She can leave some church some of (or all) of her money when she dies if she wants to, but not mine. 😊👍

I would as long as he's not evangelical and intolerant- and if he knows where I stand and still wants to marry me he clearly isn't!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:446132
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.