Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK Lawmakers chant 'death to America' in Iranian parliament - YouTube

Hey, you don't see members of any parliment this united on anything very often.

That Donnie boy, what a uniter.

1of5 8 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Start a war. Get re-elected. " I'm smahhhht".

Can anyone really blame them? The US is probably the greatest exporter of terrorism in the world, it's just that with our corporate, nationalism-promoting media, you're never going to hear about it.

The scary thing is the Evangelical Christians will be applauding the idea of conflict because it will enhance the coming of their Messianic delusion.

You almost wish it were true. At least it would give their nonsense some rational!

But don't worry, they still love all of gods creations while destroying them in a huge fireball.

If they can't wait to meet Jesus or see him come back, that's fine with me. Just don't take me with them in their quest...

Sad(er) thing is … if they’d be a bit more patient ..we’ll likely kill ourselves 😕

Varn Level 8 Jan 5, 2020

We do seem to be the bestest country ever at killing ourselves.

WE'RE #1!!! WE'RE #1!!! WE'RE #1!!!

That’s our Dear Leader! Dividing our country ever further, while uniting other countries in their hatred of us. What a pariah on the world he is!

The man has certain talents, that's for sure. Unfortunately.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:446271
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.