Agnostic.com

6 3

Dog Isn't Budging

So my dog refuses to exit the vehicle. She's sitting upright in the passenger seat. How long would you let her stay there? The car's in the garage with mild temps.

ElusiveMoby 7 Jan 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just open the door and let her get out when she wants.

I have enjoyed a lot of doggo friends in the past and still have many in my life. In hopes of helping you enjoy this little foible, I'd point out that though most dogs LOOOOOVVVEE car rides, there are some that don't. I've had a Rottie that got car sick and now have two Pom mixes that can not tolerate a ride more than a few blocks before returning their lunch. It is nearly impossible to get them in the car for a visit to the vet.

The short of the current situation is the Poms are now my walking dogs and my minpin and rat terrier are my riding dogs.

Enjoy!!

I guess she enjoyed herself. Who knows what her reasons were, or maybe she was wanting to ride and waiting for you.

I wasn't getting dressed to take her for a ride. It was Saturday morning.

I gave her an hour to enjoy the front seat.

Press down the lever on the can opener....That always gets me to come in.

I agree with the wants to go for another ride theory. When brutus gets out of the yard he tries to go on walk-about and won't come to me.. so i have to go get the car and drive to get him.. then he will jump in the car

As long as the door is open... she probably wants to go for another ride

I gave her an hour. She seemed to enjoy herself. As I wasn't dressed I didn't take her for a ride.

@ElusiveMoby she would have been fine with a naked driver I'm sure.. lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:448238
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.