Agnostic.com

27 2

Am I alone in my opinion that we have enough children in the world? I don't wish to have children because they annoy me to no end-- Is that bad?

KatrinaC13 4 Nov 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments (26 - 27)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't forget you were once that pain in the a-- kid and someonr put up with you!!!

Life can be very lonely at 70 and my children have been of great aide and assistance.78////////////////// just my dog typing she does not get it yett.My grandchildren have been wonderful. this the compensation for those annoying years. However, I do agree that there are to many people and education and good government in Africa and Asia wood diminish the need for large families currently needed by the culture of these lands. We will not have enough food and water if the population keeps growing at this rate.We also need to control the greed of western countries as they wish to sell more and more product. All of these economies are running in a destructive manner and I see no way to stop it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4496
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.