Agnostic.com

33 2

Jehovah's Witness was canvassing the neighborhood yesterday. I did not won't to talk to them so I did not answer the door. What do you do when they knock on your door?

factorbelief 6 Mar 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I politely tell them I'm a non-believer and I'm definitely not interested, then I shut my door. Plus my dogs--beagles--raise a ruckus. Folks can't tell if they vicious or just happy & excited to have someone at the door. Haven't been bothered much since. Am looking for a good, clear "No Proselytizing" sign. A neighbor has a good one telling proselytizers, solicitors, window salesmen, home security people, kids selling candy etc. they are not welcome. Requires the person read, however. Perhaps if it was phrased like the "10 Commandments"...

I will admit that I once answered the door covered in a black sheet that was nearby, and greeted them on Arabic. It was fun to see the expressions on their faces and how fast they ran.

Once I was sunbathing naked in the back yard when I was a teen when the religiots showed up. I gave them a view.

I talk their dick into the dirt (metaphorically speaking, it might be a woman!) I let them know I'm agnostic and tell them to prove that there's a God! Interestingly enough, they haven't been back to my house in 5 years!

I just tell them I'm a devil worshipper and we go from there.

I’ll open the door and tell them “the owner is not here” if they asked me who i am i’ll answer them “i’m your god” woolaaaahhh.. closing the door slowly... with squeaking sound. ???

Curse.

Curse.

I simply tell them that I’m not interested.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:45055
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.