Agnostic.com

35 7

What's more important?

Is it more important to have a lot if casual friends or just a few really close friends?

TampaHeathen 7 Mar 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

35 comments (26 - 35)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would rather have a few really close friends.

For me it's not by how many it's by how much we mean for each other
friendship is a realtion like any other kind of realtion (Value) is every thing
it's the real engine of any healthy realition so more we were valued for each other more we will be very close no matter what.

Miloo Level 6 Mar 28, 2018

Beer and pizza?

@Donotbelieve cigars are good. I could have added cats......

@Donotbelieve I'll take it

Ihave a few really close friends. Have made some friends here. Met one. Hope to meet more.

A handful of long standing friends is best. They know where the bodies are buried; you don't have to explain anything. That said, I do like the thrill of meeting new people.

Quality over quantity every time. Most casual friends are fairweather friends - they won't be there when you need them even if you have always been there for them.

Nomad Level 6 Mar 28, 2018

I'd rather have a few really close friends, but can sometimes be harder to do, depending on one's circumstances.

I used 2 want lots of friends, now all I want is a few good ones I can always trust.

Byrd Level 7 Mar 28, 2018

Quality over quantity

A few really close friends is the only way to go for me.
Casual friends won't have your back, and stick with you through thick and thin.
They probably won't even help you move.

yeah I asked someone to turn me over once and they woudnt do it

@btroje LOL

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:45230
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.