Agnostic.com

6 5

LINK The medications that change who we are

Wow!! Scary and explains so much!

HippieChick58 9 Jan 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We are all guinea pigs as the side effects are not always known. Diabetes 2? A lifestyle change can reverse the disease in 6 months but Americans want an easy fix with pills and such. No self discipline. Brown & white fast food & an sedentary lifestyle has made us an obese nation with all of the dysfunction that brings.

I read this somewhere else - don't remember where - but yeah, it is scary. While I and my sisters had many issues with our Mom the one thing that was good was she knew how to deal with our health care needs. She trained as an x-ray tech, her oldest brother was a doctor and way before the antibiotic resistant scare reared it's ugly head she was saying be careful about their use. Not all drugs are necessarily a good thing.
Good article and a heads up.

So interesting.

Unfortunately not uncommon drug companies will do anything to promote their poison, I never trusted statins had a bad problem with one, stopped it time has proven me right, they pushed hard promoting these drugs claiming the only side effects were living longer, Bullshit . Living longer suffering is not living . They cost me a 14 years relationship that was perfect. I learned from my time practicing medicine that the newer drugs have worse side effects and the companies just advertise on TV glossing over the bad with slick ads

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 29, 2020

This is a powerful read!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:454043
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.