Agnostic.com

7 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Check out:

The power is in the hands of the wealthy who control the media and therefore the masses. We must do something soon or lose what little democracy we have left.

I don’t care for Pete. He seems so plastic to me.

I don't know about plastic, but too much white boy with rich parents and corporate suck up. He knows billionaires and takes their money. No, I don't trust him.

@HippieChick58 what I mean is that he doesn’t seem genuine. Someone that I wouldn’t trust. He seems like he’s only running for his own self interest.

I would like to see this get a lot of play in the corporate media, because it would finish him as a candidate, but it won't happen because now that Biden is failing, the corporate media are now backing Pete and Bloomberg as the candidates to stop Bernie. So, Pete will get away with his past...

Pete has gotten behind some good policies but I don't trust that he would follow through. He is a careerist, his concern is his own advancement, he doesn't care about us.

I also don't trust him because he is untruthful. He lied about his black support in South Carolina, he lied about the number of minorities arrested in South Bend while he was mayor (it went up not down), and he lied about winning in Iowa.

He is a devout christian who has dozens of billionaires backing him. The establishment clearly favors him which is a great indication that he represents the special interests, not the people.

I can't stand this guy. He's like a bad white version of Obama, but lacking Obama's charm, wit, and oratory skills. I hope he implodes. He's a nothing burger, another Democratic nothing burger.

I should think this would kill his campaign,..

Not much of a fan of his but I would like to hear what was said before and after that quote.

MizJ Level 8 Feb 9, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:458240
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.