Agnostic.com

5 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

,,,hell yeah- " incur increased out of pocket($) co pay";
y sure😔/give pay increases; pass some co pay to lobbies.
🤡

"Some military retirees and their families will also see increased out-of-pocket costs, the memo notes, since care received off-base by those users require copays.

"Some beneficiaries may see some increased out-of-pocket costs. Retirees and their families who receive care at MTFs generally do not incur out-of-pocket copays for that care. When these beneficiaries receive care from Tricare's civilian network, they will incur co-payments," it states.
So, now I may have to make copays to see a doctor. And if I can't afford that too? Along with the increased co pay for RX?

P
Yup so the 1% get more tax cuts

@bobwjr And for the corporate contractors to no doubt get bigger profits; a larger cut of the military appropriations.

WTF?? Promise from the Government is no good? Surprise!
Lets give another 1.2 trillion to the rich. The vets don't need anything.

Fuck! Way to treat folks who serve their country.

Yeah trump doesn't give a shit about vets

@bobwjr Cadet Bonespurs...

WTF? With the huge Defense spending bill they just got, they're going to limit care to active duty personnel only? I could maybe understand moving retirees to civilian facilities (not that I agree with that, I don't), but active duty families?! This will surely be a disincentive for joining up. It might even lead to service members getting out sooner rather than later.

P.S. I was born at a Naval hospital.

Spend nothing cut benefits Republican party

@bobwjr This really is essentially the opposite direction I would prefer to see things going. Given all the problems in the VA healthcare system, I think they should put active duty personnel in charge of and throughout the system. I think things would run much better that way, i.e. vets would be less likely to be jerked around.

@bingst then we need to vote these Assholes out vets were better served before

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:458250
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.