Agnostic.com

3 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think it is not a ‘super power’..,it is how we let go of our ego, to know a deeper ‘knowing.’ I think this is how i know people at their deeper self and I have believed that I knew what my pets were thinking.

The world would be such a better place if we would not turn off this language in our own heads.

At least long enough to just ‘be!’

I don't know how much is fanciful, but I do know, because I have done it myself, that wild animals can sense your attitude.
I used sometimes to go into the bush, wearing hardly anything, and walk barefooted through it. I could pass very close to herds of grazing wildebeeste, zebra or deer and provided I kept my mind blank, and only glanced at them discreetly, they would keep a watchful eye on me but stay where they were.
If, instead, I looked at them intently, they would move away before I even got close.
I have even stayed quiet and unthreatening until a wild Wart Hog allowed me to scratch/stroke its forehead. It gave me quite a thrill that I was trusted.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:459121
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.