Agnostic.com

32 8

So tired of being alone on the weekends. Anyone else using their Netflix membership to it's fullest every weekend? ???

BibleBeltHell 4 Mar 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In the last 3 weeks, I’ve went through Breaking Bad and most of the original Star Trek :/

I'm right there with ya.

I don't even use netflix anymore im pretry much just throwing money in the garbage every month at this point

That's when you cancel for a few months until new stuff gets put up or steal a family members password lol

I tend to watch the stand up comedies on it

I hear you. It would be nice to share the weekend with someone rather than staring a Netflix alone.

Gohan Level 7 Mar 30, 2018

I know the feeling. Yes, Netflix helps but even better for me is engaging in creative activities and putting myself out into the world in social situations. I greet strangers on the street and in stores. Most of the time people appreciate these brief moment of interaction; they smile and their eyes light up. Stay open to new adventures. And then there is this place 🙂

I have Amazon and I love it. I am always alone when I'm at home, but I go out and do stuff a lot. I am fine being alone. It is peaceful. I was married for 25 years and had 3 kids, so I was never alone. Now, I do what I want, watch what I want on TV, go places that I want to go. I would like to have a man, but I doubt if I would want to live with him. I definitely never want to be married again. I'm sitting on the couch, the TV is on, my cat is laying on me and my great big dog is snuggled up with me snoring her head off. Life is sweet.

Yep! But I don't mind being alone on weekends. I'm social daily at work and that is usually enough for me.

Im tired of watching tv period. You look to be an attractive lady. Why are you alone on weekends?Guess its hard to find kindred souls in Mississippi. Dont feel bad, Im in Houston and I can hardly find a kindted soul. Even my wife left....

It's impossible. I have pretty much given up. Went on enough first dates to last a lifetime

Unfortunately, for some it is a geographical thing. Yes, I do watch Netflix, youtube, PBS and the Smithsonian channel as well as tons of DVD's from our library but only in some evenings. I find a lot of people living in big cities are lonely and bored and here am I on a small island with lots of things going on. Maybe it's time to look for a more community minded area.

Youtube, netflix and amazon prime. Seems like fiction has declined in quality as reality shows became common. About the same time junk documentaries started appearing; there are still some good ones, but creative juices don't flow from a spigot. High quality work takes time. Youtube is my mainstay, because I follow science and politics. Haven’t had regular cable tv in at least 10 years.

We (this site) cannot hold you close and make you feel alive, but we can take the edge off being alone. Binge on Agnostic.com when you feel lonely.

I hear you loud and clear about being alone, but I usually occupy myself playing guitar, restoring old vehicles, something other than TV.

Your talking about "Netflix & chill" right?

Yes, I Netflix and chill myself lol

I am lost in books almost every day... weekends includede.

And Crackle too

I've only seen the movie with Pitt in it

It's tough being a freethinker in the south, right? The dating pool for us is barely a puddle. I will probably binge watch season 2 of Jessica Jones this weekend.

The dating pool is almost non-existent. I'm totally jealous you can do the handstand!

@BibleBeltHell Thanks! Anyone can handstand with a bit of practice! I’m teaching workshop on handstanding here in a few weeks. You should come!

@TimWhitaker I have had 2 back surgeries. I'm not going to be doing any handstands for the rest of your days lol

@BibleBeltHell Never say never! I have lots of yoga students with prior back surgeries!

@Heart_Truth hey! How cool! Wanna come watch Jessica Jones, lol.

You could always come and visit me for the weekend?

Your daughter is so cute! You seem like there could be some great conversation to happen.

@BibleBeltHell I’d like to think so. I’m kind of a nice person, but I am a little cantankerous. And kt is adorable.

I am in this forum is awesome learning new things and making new friends

Rosh Level 7 Mar 30, 2018

I'm tired of being alone, period! I've been keeping the TV on all the time, not watching it. I wish I didn't have one. It's addictive. I need to get out. Maybe technology is like a new god. There's only one thing that makes me turn it off... Joel ostein... when I see that man's face I just want to puke.

You don't have to turn on the TV.

Save Nerflix for sleepless nights , too many available activities during weekends , A neighbor invited me to go to a movie with him this afternoon . SCA has archery practice Sat morning , have a D&D game Saturday afternoon , and Magic Con runs all day Saturday . Missed going to Lucky Land last year , so have plans to visit that Sunday . A couple more weekend activities , the tall ships will be in Galveston this weekend , and I've heard Sherwood Renn Fest is in full swing . If you want to sit at home alone , that's your choice , but if you find that boring , log into Facebook , and check out what the events says is going on in your area .

Weekends are the only time I get to stream TV and movies, so I look forward to it. Not only do I not mind being alone but I enjoy it. Anyway, if you don't mind me saying, you appear to be very attractive so maybe time to hit the dating scene over there and do different things at the weekend.

Not just on weekends, during the week when I can!

Don't have netflix or anything similar, I have the beaches and my gardens. I am alone 50% of the time which is insignificant and a good thing. Loneliness on the other hand. All people here are 1/2 my age even when the house is full. Ocassionally a friend my age will drop in when passing through the region.

Sorry I'm not closer Rugglesbury, or I'd drop by for a beer, or iced tea (I don't drink)

I'm in mid Missouri and I have Netflix, Kodi with 3rd party aps, and an OTA antenna that gets 32 St. Louis stations. I watch pretty much what I want to and anyone that wants to join me for a weekend is welcome.

I watch a lot of Netflix too

I manage to keep my weekends pretty busy, during the week is a different story.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:46375
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.