Agnostic.com

17 1

You die and find out you were wrong, there is a god. What do you say to it/him/her?

#god
Rideauxb 7 Nov 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

lol i would say what the fuck is wrong with you? i don't like people like you! i could do a better fucking job than you ever could.get me the fuck away from you before i beat that ass! your not my kind of person. now this would be what they must call hell being around your sorry ass fucking cruel person ! want to know how i realy feel?

You know it's kinda shitty on the planet I came from right? You should probably look into that a little bit.

Oops, my bad, wish you'd made it a bit more obvious. So tell me, how does it really work?

Oops. Where is my mom?

Where the hell were you!?

Oops.

What. The. Fuck?

Zster Level 8 Nov 22, 2017

If it's the Christian/abrahamic god, a healthy 'FUCK YOU! Which way is hell?'

Oops

Ain't gonna happen!

exactly but fun to think if it did and whsat people would do or say lol

Where the hell were you?

Probably nothing since i have no control of whatsoever

Why didn't you reveal yourself more. Why so much confusion

My question to it/him/her would be....

So...What is the result of the experiment?

Betty Level 8 Nov 22, 2017

'You bastard! You total evil bastard!'

I would ask, "So who created you?"

This being could be faking it. If there is a god, what if it created beings of a higher order than humans; beings who even now would seem god-like to us?

In other words, I would still be agnostic. 😀

Another game of dice, sir!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4671
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.