Agnostic.com

32 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Okay folks, I'm no apologist for Catholicism, and in fact was raised in a Protestant offshoot that believed the Pope was akin to the anti-Christ. That said, as a nonbeliever I am less interested in taking casual and all-too-easy pot shots than I am in analyzing the steps / actions taken to limit the effect of the virus. If, as I've previously commented, one considers these groups as 'social clubs' like the Lyons, Kiwanis or Rotary, but on a somewhat larger scale, the same considerations apply, when dealing with an epidemic. Appropriate steps are appropriate steps, period.

But but but...THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS...YOUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD...IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE HE WILL PROTECT YOU...apparently NOT...but hey...he helped you get that new car and your team won the soccer tournament...but the church's "Blessed Holy Water" is not covered under God's promise(ALWAYS READ THE FINE PRINT SHEEPLES) I do believe the Religious Right is going to have a "Come to Jesus Moment"...I will bet you all the biggies like Rev Dollar and Paula White are cashing in on this..."God spoke to me and said ... Send me $1000 right now and GOD will send his SHIELD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS to protect you from this Devils Curse"...these fuckers need to be HORSEWHIPPED. I just can't believe there is anyone stupid enough to buy into this load OF BULLSHIT.

In sign language, for the hearing impaired.

Media is scaring the bejesus out of everyone with reportings of this virus.

It's Ad Revenue...unfortunatly all our stuff comes from China and they aren't making SHIT...and the Markets are collapsing...brace for another "BAILOUT"...and watch the money go straight into the "BONUS VORTEX"...thievin fuckers.

Alternative headline: Catholic Church admits that it’s all a scam.

Now that they have tried so hard to build up their parishioners but are now losing them to their own pedophilia and other misdeeds they don't need another hit on their numbers. Good luck with that.

Oh the irony! 😂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:468598
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.