Agnostic.com

21 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are no words for this level of stupidity and delusion.
Well, there ARE, but most of them start with "fucking morons..."

Trump is not a god and I don’t believe in him! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Trump can't be God,I don't think people really believe in him

Could you point out when he said it? I must have missed it and I don't want to go through 2 plus hours again.

He's a scientist. I want him to confirm that with a signed note from god. Maybe he can get a pic too because were all wondering what he looks like.

Oh my, viruses are now smart enough to strike during times of godlessness?

Does that mean that they're... EVOLVING? Gasp

Oops. Silly me. God intelligently designed them to strike heathens. What was I thinking?

Sounds about right for a Trump appointee!

We can now rejoice in the knowledge of science - we are saved. Fucking bullshit dripping from the lips of idiocy.

America us now become ng the laughing stock of the world because of idiots like this and a failed reality TV show actor in charge.

I mean, as they say β€œWhat could possibly go wrong?”

And his bobble-headed base dance to his tune like the puppets they are. By some miracle of evolution, they manage to be dumber than he is.

One should not be surprised at what any and all theist say about anything and everything. The terrifying aspect is when theist in power say and believe these things.

God did it. I knew it!!! he is always testing our faith in him.

I wonder why this virus is affecting the immune compromised and elderly and not the murderers, thieves and child molesters if it was from God.

I think it a sign of endtimes,they weak is falling

Of course he did.I wonder what they were saying during the plague?

Of course, what should we expect??? Using this 'logic' (not) then believers are safe so they should be told to go out and party the night away.

That's some nutty crap

Little Lord Cheetodick is the nutty crap KING.

Give me a break.

Seems a small price to pay.

I looked at the video, and it's a recent video because they talk about Coronavirus BUT the caption is all about HIV and AIDS. I'll watch the whole video later if I run out of other things to do.

Asshole!

How insane can they get!? πŸ™„

Don't ask. They may take it as a challenge.

And let us not forget that Humpty Dumpty Trumpty has recently advised that shooting up with Disinfectant/Bleach can help you avoid getting Covid-19.
Yet his arse-licking 'expert' said absolutely zilch about Trumpty's suggestion did she?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:468826
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.