Agnostic.com

8 18

LINK After Invocation Snub, Satanists Hold “Infernal Ritual” Outside WA Capitol | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Christians who fight for "religious freedom" should have been thrilled. They were not.

snytiger6 9 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well done, Washington Satanic Temple. Good political theatre, and I love those black hoodie robes!

They just want freedom for themselves....
Not. For. Any. One. Else. . 😋

Lol too bad

bobwjr Level 10 Mar 10, 2020

The bigotry, it hurts.

Shame, looks like there’s quite a lot that goes into it and what I could hear of the speaker was very interesting. You’d think they’d be just a little curious, it’s not something you can just rock up to at any church on a Sunday 🙂

Christians love religious freedom, as long as it applies only to them.

Turn about is a bitch isn't it. Using religion's new found freedoms back against them may be the best way to reform to a secular society.

The bible also counts as being one of the best ways to form a secular society.

I went. And you know what? NOT A SINGLE GOAT WAS SACRIFICED! I feel so cheated!

Oh, I'm kidding. Peace unto goats.

Hhmmmmm, they are absolutely Deelicious!

Come to East LA, and I’ll be happy to treat you to some wonderful goat tacos (birria) ...

— Yeah: I enjoy them with a tinge of guilt. Goats are cool critters.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:468883
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.