Agnostic.com

6 1

What do you regret?

If you could go back in time to your former self, is there anything you would tell them?
Would you give them advice, encourage their plans or try to change them?
Or would you simply leave the chance slip by. It is true that we are the people that we are today because of the successes and mistakes we made in the past.

• 14 votes
  • 5 votes
Lancer 7 Nov 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Knowing what I do now, I would go to 1/1/15 and alter events in that year. Then I’d kick a dude’s ass and steal his wife.

This is very hard for me to talk about. I was labelled a "bad mother"by my own family and their judgement continues to this very day. I had a choice to make-if you have ever seen the movie "Sophie's Choice" a mother had to choose which of her two children would be spared death in a concentration camp. Not life-threatening,but life-changing I had to choose between my healthy infant daughter and her 12 year old, physically and emotionally challenged sister. I'm not going to go into specifics because it is too painful but I think now I would have made a different decision now. It changed our lives and I say there might have been a third choice-but I was only given 2 at the time.

Invest in Microsoft.

I don't engage in such speculative behavior. I can only change things now, not in the past.

I absolutely would insist on follow up diagnostics following his first cancer, definitely changing his primary doctor. I do not know if catching the second cancer earlier would have changed anything, but, as it played out, we got mere DAYS! He didn't have a chance.

Zster Level 8 Nov 22, 2017

I messed up on the poll. My phone keyboard is difficult to use

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4755
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.