Agnostic.com

52 8

Wind. Water. Earth. Fire. If you had to pick one to represent your personality, which would it be?

Just for fun, what do you think would suit you best of the four elements?

I thought to give descriptions of what the stereotype for each of the elements were-- and then thought it'd be more fun to let people make their own connections and associations. Even if they fall outside of the stereotype.

silvereyes 8 Apr 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

52 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fire, the source of life and creation.

Just as water is, still they don't match very well.

Did we not all come from the Big Bang theory first? We come from star dust. Then add water.

I'll take the fifth.
Void

FIRE ?, smoking hot, I am energy, vigor, and I have the zest for the Inferno. ????

Can I say steam?
I love the water I love the calm. but I am very hot blooded and people always say I am more like fire.

I think I'm an air kind of guy. Being a pilot and all that is my favorite thing to do.

100% fire.
I do what I need to do in order to live my life.
And I will decimate anyone foolish to try to manipulate me or people I care about.

i am earth with a gentle breeze lifting my skirt to polka-dotty dust plumes.

Fire, definitely fire. I'm unpredictable, very hard to control, easy to ignite and anyone who touches me ends up injured.

I'm also smoking hot.

@Kassie I mean, I was saying it as a somewhat sarcastic comment.

@Kassie In my case, it just showed sarcasm. But thanks, I suppose.

Air (wind) as that is associated with communication. I like to express myself!

Earth: solid, grounded, stable.

Water, the place I feel most comfortable.

Fire, no doubt about. After all I'm Italian

I think water. I'm normally pretty calm, and I manage fit in wherever I find myself. So I'm normally like a quiet mountain lake; cool and calm.

As for the more destructive aspects of water, I don't look for trouble, but I spent 11 years in Army reconnaissance platoons.

JimG Level 8 Apr 2, 2018

tidal waves ?

I wake up sweaty so that would be water for the rest of the morning it's coffee so that's earth till about 1pm . If I'm pissed off I can be fiery and last of all when I lie down to sleep the last thing I do is fart so there's ya wind ......so I I'm kinda all four

LOL!

Earth.

skado Level 9 Apr 2, 2018

Earth

Fire, and from here on I will leave the rest to the imagination of the viewer...

FIRE.........my whole body, thoughts and mind burn up when I see a woman

Wind. and earth and fire. Here they are with their hit song "Oklahoma"

Source:
jeffy Level 7 Apr 2, 2018

So what zodiac sign are you Jeffy

@TweedleInDee In China, I'm a Mountain Goat

Water.
Be fluid and flow.

Water - fluidity mysterious and un predictable

Rosh Level 7 Apr 2, 2018

It would have to be fire

In astrological terms I am water, I am a scorpio. I feel better as a water sign. I go with the flow. But it seems as I mature I change more into the real and true me.

Based on the series The Last Airbender, I'm going to say WaterTribe.

@silvereyes I am still a big 'toon fan. I thought Last Airbender was terrific. Legend of Korra, not so much.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:48259
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.