Agnostic.com

52 8

Wind. Water. Earth. Fire. If you had to pick one to represent your personality, which would it be?

Just for fun, what do you think would suit you best of the four elements?

I thought to give descriptions of what the stereotype for each of the elements were-- and then thought it'd be more fun to let people make their own connections and associations. Even if they fall outside of the stereotype.

silvereyes 8 Apr 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

52 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Though born Pisces, I'd go with the Wind, fluid, changing.

My western sign connects me with earth. Eastern with earth and metal. I would like it to be water, but I know im not anywhere that mutable. Id still venture to say it though, as I feel so at home physically within the water.
I most definitely identify with some fire traits too, but thats the manifestations of all my traumas and mental illnesses. Regardless, its a huge parr of me so for now I will go with 2/3 earth and 1/3 fire lol.

Half Earth, half Wind, if that's a thing. I'm all the supportive and nurturing Earthy stuff but I'm less stubborn and immovable, more tactful and communicative. I also avoid conflict, which I'm told is a wind thing.

Air. I have a tendency to be aloof and intellectual. I love the ocean though. 22 years as a sailor.

Fire .. Under the sign of Aries.. But i am fire everyone says so lol.. I liked the response where someone said, "all of the above" .. think that sums it up for most people. ( don't use or think anything of astrology by the way) .. just think being told you are something all your life can have subtle effects to.

@Kassie X yeh, burn, burn, fire burn 🙂

Definitely earth. Probably way too much so.

Fire

pasha Level 3 Apr 2, 2018

Heart! Wait, that's not an option?
I'd say I'm wind. Sometimes you notice its there, sometimes it helps, sometimes its just annoying. Sometimes you wonder where it's gone, and sometimes you never even notice its there.

Hmmmm... I would say earth. That's where I came from and that's where I will return one day. Also, being a mushroom picker, I relate to the earth more than the other options.

I'd say wind. Because I love to fly.

Water. I am pretty adaptable

Fire.
And lots of it.

Earth

A little bit of this and a little bit of that. I can't say, it depends on the circumstances.

Gert Level 7 Apr 2, 2018

Definitely water.

Warm water? Cold water? A glass of water? A sea of water? Salt water? Fresh water? Water to drink? Water to extinct fire? 😉

@Gert A creek.

@verifiabliss Hahahahaha! A creek is good.

Fire, the source of life and creation.

Just as water is, still they don't match very well.

Did we not all come from the Big Bang theory first? We come from star dust. Then add water.

What about mud? Lol

That's, Adams story.

Is this a astrological thing...... Hmmmmm.

Not too many of us 'Earthy' people here but I guess I am one of them. I have several gardens and like to grow things.

Has anyone heard of the trilogy, Earth, Fire and Water? They are gut wrenching Indian films. And we think things are bad here. They are must see films but they will hurt and make you mad!!

Water is a 2005 Canadian film written and directed by Deepa Mehta, with screenplay by Anurag Kashyap.[citation needed] It is set in 1938 and explores the lives of widows at an ashram in Varanasi, India. The film is also the third and final instalment of Mehta's Elements trilogy. It was preceded by Fire (1996) and Earth (1998).

Too limiting and superficial. We are all those things.

Not necessarily, I sometimes never see the sun or go outside. So I never touch the earth. I sometimes am not grounded.

Since you placed the restriction to only one, I can think of a clover way to pick all four and still comply (I am not a lawyer ? ).... Any of the four elements have unique properties I can relate to somehow.... There you go. Cheers !!!

Fire .. Under the sign of Aries.. But i am fire everyone says so lol.. I liked the response where someone said, "all of the above" .. think that sums it up for most people.

Earth

Well, wind certainly describes what I "do," but I think water... moreover turbulent water fits me the best.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:48259
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.