Agnostic.com

4 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

BepiColombo is such a neat probe! I have heard/read about from two different fronts - from the Planetary Society podcast and then on a Python (the programming language) podcast. It takes such a circuitous route to get the Mercury and is two different spacecraft joined by a common bus....

Ohub Level 7 Apr 10, 2020

Beautiful..thanks..

See I told you it was not flat!

. . . sorry, but those are not-much compared to :

[en.wikipedia.org]

@SeaGreenEyez . . . perhaps, but for some people, earthrise was/is a soul-shaking, life-changing, truly global phenomenon.

@SeaGreenEyez I've often wondered why some enterprising entrepreneur hasn't started a company manufacturing Orange Computers ...

@Philip21, there was a company in Southern California (Anaheim) named Orange Micro. They made accessories for the Apple computers. I actually worked for them back in the '80s.

@mcgeo52 . . . ironic -- orange(s) for Apple ! 😮

@FearlessFly, yes. And we used to joke about how it was just bananas.

Seriously, the company did exist, and I did work for them.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:482975
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.