Agnostic.com

5 2

h

[msnbc.com]

Nursing homes should be the obvious target of Covid-19 response. Why is Trump ignoring them? Are the elderly non-essential in his callous mind?

sassygirl3869 9 Apr 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The old people are going to die anyway and if they die it does not matter to him and that is all that matters.

President Death and the Obstructionist republican fascist are culling our population of the elderly, infirm, disabled, and the poor!!!

NO, no of course he cares about the elderly
so long as they are not poor...or black...or Hispanic... or not rich... or Asian... or are unattractive.... or find him unattractive... or have no money... or are older than he is... or are older than he likes to think he is....or live in Florida and don't play golf... or are a democrat...Or didn't watch the apprentice... or are retired... or have less money than he does... or are elderly.

Nearly the whole country isn't worthy of his attention.

They are his biggest supporters! He may not realise it yet, but he is killing off his biggest voting base: Fox News Zombies and Republicans for lifers.

In Oklahoma Republican operatives visit nursing homes every election and apply for absentee ballots and then come back and help people fill them out.
Meanwhile stupid me walks door-to-door registering poor people. I would tell myself that I had too much integrity to prey on the almost dead but I still regret that I never did it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:485902
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.