Agnostic.com

5 8

LINK CDC reviewing ‘stunning’ universal testing results from Boston homeless shelter

Of the 397 people tested, 146 people tested positive. Not a single one had any symptoms.

HippieChick58 9 Apr 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

People shy away from the homeless... if they stay outside as opposed to shelters they are probably properly "socially" distanced 99% of the time.

Possible false positives?

I am surprised that the death rate among Boston's homeless population hasn't exploded yet..but it's astounding that so many weren't showing symptoms of Covid..I fear the numbers are going to go off the charts..
I was actually a member of the homeless population at Pine St Inn, women's section, 6 years ago this April 1st..

One example why large-scale testing is imperative !

Will any of them become sick? For what time period can those that are asymptomatic transmit this to others? Too many questions.

MizJ Level 8 Apr 18, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:486222
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.