Agnostic.com

4 4

[vice.com]

These far right fringe conspiracies are driving the anti-lockdown protests. Here they are.

sassygirl3869 9 Apr 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They are being financed and organized by powerful Alt-Right groups. They have nothing to do with businesses and people no addicted to Fox News.
I would love to see a real news organization do an exposé on the powers behind these circus freaks.

I think I saw that these protesters are being paid to be there. This is genius for Trump, he is getting people to be out there to show support for him, he is giving daily rally, he is in the news every day and if it kills people he does not care as he is in the news and giving a rally for people to support him. How much free advertising are the news outlets going to show the shit show.

Its a long way to November, wonder if it's occurred to him that this dumbfuckery his base is doing could kill a large portion of his base

It's a Catch 22. The protesters rebelling without .masks, clearly not able or willing to frequently wash their hands, and having their pissed off germ fest touching each other, can only increase the spread, and need to close down businesses and jobs even longer. But they have no idea of how fast its spreading or don't believe it. I happen to have to work with those that are elderly and disabled. Instead of arguing, I just say "what have you got to lose being careful. I don't want to heR you are another of my clients who has cied from this. AArgh!

Nutballs on the move

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 20, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:487081
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.