Agnostic.com

13 2

Is Trump trying to deliberately create a second wave of Covid-19 to derail the elections?

I see the warnings about a second wave of Covid-19 possibly being more deadly than the first wave, and I see Trump cheering on the people who are protesting against the social distancing and quarantine guidelines. I have to wonder... What if Trump is deliberately trying to create a second wave of infections, reopening the country too early, in order to derail the 2020 elections, so he can stay in office?

His actions really do not make much sense unless you consider what a second wave of Covid-19 would do to the election process.

Any thoughts?

• 6 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 5 votes
snytiger6 9 Apr 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The majority of people dying are the elderly who are living in majority democratic cities , African Americans and Hispanic Americans who resides in big cities that vote for democrats and against him. I would not put anything past him. The man is a sociopath who only cares about himself.

If only hew was that smart? He wants to restart early so the economy is back on track in November but he is too dumb and arrogant to believe the experts when they talk about 2nd waves.

Some cities and provinces in China are already experiencing the 2nd wave. The 10-million person city of Harbin closed tight today due to ONE asymptomatic US student arriving and starting it all over again.

Maybe. I wouldn’t put it past that morally bankrupt creep.

I HATE the despicable man, but I voted NO. I think it's stupidity and a little rolling of the dice hoping he'll come-up lucky. He won't. We're just getting started on the avalanche of shit we're in store for due to his incompetence. We were warned: "EVERYTHING TRUMP TOUCHES TURNS TO SHIT". And so it will.

I put nothing out of reach of this nasty loon!

He just hasn't and will never get it. To him the economy trumps all and everyone else has seen what happens when you add trump to an equation!!!!

I think hes just floundering trying to make sure no one blames him for anything bad.

That's what he's best at: diverting and deflecting. He, like all narcissists, knows how to manipulate people. This would not surprise me at all.

He's just an ignoramus who doesn't understand science and disease and is only concerned with how his racist supporters view him..

If Trump tried a stunt like that he wouldn’t get far. He’d be kicked out in a heartbeat, and with bilateral effort.

Who knows

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 22, 2020

I am deliverately declining to answer.

LOL... Yeah, I didn't notice that typo until today. I am partially blind so I miss a lot of typos

I don't think so, but I wouldn't put it past him. I think the reason he is trying to reopen the economy too soon is simply out of ideology and the wish to help his buddies in the business world who want to make profits and keep the stock market up. The lives and health of Americans are not important to him at all.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:487862
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.