Agnostic.com

10 3

Does anyone miss doing particular hobbies during their leisure before the fuckery started

Blackatheist1985 7 Apr 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I miss my gym. I miss going to see plays in Cleveland with my bestie. I had started a drawing class two months prior to social distancing....the last class was canceled. Just have to wait until it is safe to reopen.

I miss being in shape from gym workouts, disc golf, and hitting antique/thrift stores seeking vintage glass for my collection. I also miss being able to drive where I want when I want, especially to visit family or close friends.

Zster Level 8 Apr 23, 2020

I miss walking on the rails to trails and taking pictures. I usually would be going most days. Their are great trails in the area I work. Occasionally,I will walk with clients and get them out of their house.

@gigihein I miss gym and also my Saturday morning parkrun with my son. I also haven't been able to join our Secular get-togethers over lunch or coffee or outdoorsy meet-ups.
...well its been cancelled during lockdown.

Eating out dating

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 22, 2020

I miss going to live music. I miss having friends over for game nights and I miss eating out in a restaurant. Most of all, I miss being able to travel.

Karaoke & stand-up comedy!

@Blackatheist1985 Will check that out, he's a hoot.I have only seen hi. on YouTube . Have a short attention span.
I liked sticks and stones.

I have taken-up a new 'hobby' -- learning the piano, started with Major scales.

. . . almost got Hey Jude (not-yet the fade-out coda) down -- from a YT lesson. 🙂

I can't call sex a hobby. It's more of an aspiration.

There's a woman that I had taken out to dinner several times, and might have resulted in some exchange of affections by now.

I can relate.

I miss my Toastmasters club. The other members’ evaluations help me improve my speaking.
I’m writing but I miss my memoir writing class
I miss my current events discussion group.

besides physically socializing and having a life?...If you're single and was about to date, there is no fuckery going around. If you are married or in a relationship and are around each other with kids 24/7 no money and lots of bills...there still might be no fuckery going. and if you're just dating and in the honeymoon stage..home together 24/7 no job/no money...you probably have a 50/50 chance.LOL

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:488001
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.