Agnostic.com

14 7

"Would love to hear the sound of another human being." Then he blew it.

A man messaged me on Agnostic.com yesterday, asking me to call. This touched my heart. Millions of people feel lonely while cooped up at home.

But after lively phone conversations with two friends, I was talked out. And this guy lives in Maryland, too far away.

Then he blew it. "Have dick will travel."

Apparently there's truth to the male excuse that backed-up sperm makes them crazy.

LiterateHiker 9 Apr 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is the modern equivalent of the dirty phone call....which is why I do not own a phone.

Saved you a whole lot of wasted time !

I'd really like to have a romantic conversation, which leads to closer and more erotic exchanges, looking forward to a meeting once this global lockdown has passed. I am far more than just my penis, an erection etc.
This at least for myself, is the type of banter lovers can humourously engaged in, or even good friends with benefits. But, for someone I'm am trying to 'chat-up' and enter into a relationship, then no. Many men seem to have success with this approach, but I don't use it.... Hmmm I am single

@Maylee Shame I'm about twenty years too old, too fat and too far away to truly open a romantic dialogue...

Just a disrespectful fool who would use any excuse, even a pandemic, to advance his agenda.

Anonomnity often brings out true character.

@Lorajay

True.

I hate it when men ask me to do things i don't like. If i say no, it ruins my rep as a suplicant female. If i say yes, i get laid, but they always want more. Grrrr

Seems his dick is centered between his ears.

Pretty sure sperm “backup” isn’t a real thing. The guy is just a jerk, no excuses.

@Bobbyzen

In college, I heard this excuse from guys to avoid taking responsibility for their behavior.

@LiterateHiker [google.com] The punchline: “The condition can only be remedied by immediate and continued application of oral stimulation and vaginal stimulation.”

Amazing. Disrespectful bastard. I'd like to sock his teeth down his throat.

Grrrrrr...chest bumping to commence!

Most guys just do not get it , and if we do takes us a very long while to get there and once you do you relieze what an inconsiderate ass you were and final relieze what women want is equal respet and if you do not respect your self how can you others ,That you need to get to know the person first before and if you move on to the second stage if it is both mutually agreed on ahead of time and that is where the fun begins with each other and sex is only a small part of it as there are so many other enjoyments also ,just my 3 cents

Good thing you didn't call him, can just imagine what he really wanted to "talk" about.

1of5 Level 8 Apr 26, 2020

Even if they don't say it out loud, that's often their only reason for reaching out, sadly. Kinda takes the mystique out of the interaction and, in one sentence, devalues the person on the receiving end of such an attitude.

@Julie808

Exactly. Well said.

Stupidity sometimes has no bounds.

Yup

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 26, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:489447
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.