Agnostic.com

8 11

Someone made a post about Jesus the Christ being a super hero, cracked me right up and reminded me of this Patton Oswalt gag. Seriously? JC a Superhero. lol

Surfpirate 9 Apr 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Loves me some Patton. Great stuff.

I like this (related) one about "skycake."

I LOVE SKY CAKE!! I recommend it to people who I think can handle it.

I was going to post this one too, but ya beat me to it. Either way. great piece.

It's a bird, its a plane, it's JESUSSSSSSSS!

Actually I think jesus would make a great supervillain. Seriously, what was his real message?

"Bow to me! Call me your Lord! Love me more than your family! Obey me! Serve me! Let me control every aspect of your life! Refuse and I shall torture you for all eternity!"

Yeah, right then it's "Avengers assemble!" time.

All valid points.

No, it's true! Have you seen this?

Jesus is second rate in the pantheon of not only superheros but gods too.

I'll go for the Patton Oswalt explanation anytime. As for Jesus walking on water, that's just what gods do in their spare time. Maybe he was bored.

Oh I'm a superhero baby . . . yeah! - A partner ever holler out my name when you were getting it on?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:490351
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.