Agnostic.com

34 4

Besides Agnostic.com what other websites do you spend time on?

Aralt 7 Apr 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Facebook (it's how my relatives choose to communicate), Cloudy Nights, EBay, World of Tanks, Family Handyman. It all depends on what I'm feeling at the moment.

Back in my astronomy days I spent much time on cloudynights ! Haven’t thought of that site in a long while !!

Facebook, Grepolis, some dating sites. I don't spend a lot of time online. I have a very active social life. πŸ˜‰

Facebook and YouTube mostly

Mostly Quora. I do short and somewhat rubbish answers on there, and make scathing comments on answers I think are stupid. Other than that, I like watching various genres of video on YouTube.

A lot of news websites, Facebook, a website for my beliefs, YouTube, Pogo, business websites that I do business with.

marga Level 7 Apr 3, 2018

AO3 or Archive of our Own

I love the atheist rebuttal sites on YouTube. They are a great place to learn. My home is athiestnexus.com but it seems to be dying. I often answer questions concerning Christianity on quora. This is now my go to site.

There are other websites? ?

I spend a little time on Facebook and YouTube. Otherwise, though, I don't visit many sites regularly.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:49046
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.